*Picture and quote not mine
1. My Life Equation: Humility + Gratitude = Growth
If you are HUMBLE, it follows that you acknowledge another person’s opinions. If you are HUMBLE, it follows that you are OPEN-MINDED and open to LEARNING. If you are GRATEFUL, it follows that you have a POSITIVE outlook on life. If you are GRATEFUL, it follows that more people will LIKE you. If you are HUMBLE and GRATEFUL, you will definitely GROW. If you are HUMBLE and GRATEFUL, you are a FORCE of GOOD.
2. Affirmation of Learning – What it means is a feeling of confidence that whatever information you capture (e.g. by reading a chapter of the book), no matter how small. This eliminates the FEAR of missing out. It boosts certainty.
3. Forcing your will on someone won’t get you anywhere. Dictators fail and they fail miserably.
4. Forcing your opinion on someone won’t get you anywhere either unless you want to make enemies.
5. (relates to 3&4) INFLUENCE is the key to living a better life in a reality where we coexist with other people, whether we like it or not.
6. The feedback loop concept, which is either a positive loop or a negative one. Be mindful of feedback. Playing around your thoughts can make you perceive your circumstances in a positive light, which will most likely yield action and results that will also be perceived as positive, and so on.
7. The moment I realized that I stopped feeling sorry for myself, in which I made this anthem.
“I stopped blaming, I started learning
I stopped hoping, I started doing
I stopped envying, I started praising
I stopped criticizing, I started understanding
I stopped losing, I started WINNING”
8. We can’t understand miracles and how they happen. We can’t understand in our intellectual mind that there are things beyond our current way of thinking and understanding. That if we just let go and if we allow ourselves to accept these possibilities in our lives, we will experience these miracles ourselves. That which stops us to do so are our self-limiting beliefs.
9. Mental Models – for intelligent decision-making
10. Conscious Mind (10%) contains our willpower, the PUSH factor we need to do something. The Subconscious Mind (90%) contains our core beliefs, the PULL factor that dictates our actions towards the results of our beliefs, without any conscious effort necessary. Just imagine if you have conflicting thoughts and see which thought wins.
*More to come in the future. Let’s keep growing!